Drones are used massively in various industries for taking photographs and videos. These automatic flying devices have made it easy to capture images of construction sites, real estates, industrial sites, etc. By recording videos on the drone, you can supervise your industrial and construction sites to monitor it constantly. Here are some tips for using drones.
Drones for photography
- The best way to shoot is in the RAW format. This way, you will be able to alter the exposure and colors later on. There are many post-processing options that you can use like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Use the bracketing technique to take the photographs. This means taking two or more photos of the same subject but using different camera settings. So, if you make a mistake, then you can choose one from the multiple photos you have taken.
- Drones will shake even in low wind conditions.The higher the drone goes, the windier it is. So, when you are shooting, especially at night, you shouldn’t let the shutter speed exceed to more than 3 seconds. Otherwise, the shakes will be noticeable in your photos.
Drones for filming
- You must start slow. It gives views the impression that you are shooting from a big platform, like a helicopter. You should use progressive movements on the RC control. You must accelerate and decelerate slowing; else, the camera will shake.
- You should use two axes of movement at the same time. For example, you can fly backward and downwards at the same time.
- You can do sideway movements for showing landscapes from different perspectives. It will give you a unique footage, rather than the forward or backward movement.
You should pre-plan your image, which you will be able to save the drone’s battery. By visualizing early, you will also know which shots will come out better. Visit Comparatif des Meilleurs Drones en 2016 – Acheter un Drone Télécommandé